- Compare to Original Prescription Strength Zyrtec
- 24 Hour Relief from: Sneezing Runny Nose; Itchy, Water Eyes; Itchy Throat or Nose; Nasal Congestion
- For Indoor & Outdoor Allergies
- 45 Count (Tablets), 10mg
Cetirizine HCI 10mg…........ Antihistamine
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other respiratory allergies: -runny nose - sneezing - itchy, watery eyes - itching of the nose or throat.
Do not useif you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you needs different dose.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When using this product
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast feeding:
- If breast-feeding: not recommended
- If pregnant: ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 6 years and over: one 10 mg tablet once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms.
Adults 65 years and over: ask a doctor
Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
Consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor
Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Croscarmellose Sodium, Hypromellose, Lactose Monohydrate, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide
If you have a question about this product, please call 1-800-343-7805 or visit www.zyrtec.com.