Helps to reduce cough, runny nose, sneezing, nasal and sinus congestion, and other symptoms associated with the common cold
Do not use:
- To make a child sleepy
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on the skin
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non prescription). Ask a doctor or pharmacist before using with other drugs if you are not sure.
If taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for two weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if you prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- do not exceed the recommended dosage
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
- cough persists more than 7 days, comes back or occurs with a fever, rash or persistent headache
Find right dosage on the chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
Use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.
Do not use more than 6 times in 24 hours.
Keep out of reach of children.
If pregnant of breast-feeding, as a health professional before use.
Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
Overdose warning: Taking more than directed dose may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
anhydrous citric acid, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, edetate disodium, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, flavors, glycerin, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol solution, sucralose
Each 5 mL contains: sodium 6mg
Tamper evident: do not use if seal is broken or missing
Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Dosing cup included