Benzocaine (20%) …........oral pain reliever
- temporarily relieves pain due to toothaches
do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics.
Do not use:
- more than directed
- for more than 7 days unless told to do so by a dentist or doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- swelling, rash or fever develops
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- cut open tip of tube on score mark
adults and children 2 years or over:
- Apply a small amount of product to the cavity and around gum surrounding the teeth. Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor
Children under 12 years:
- Should be supervised in the sue of this product.
Children under 2 years:
- Ask a dentist or doctor.
- Do not use if tube tip is cut prior to opening.
- This preparation is intended for use in cases of toothache, only as a temporary expedient until a dentist can be consulted. Do not use continuously.
- Orajel P.M. will stay in place for extended duration of relief.
cellulose gum, gelatin, menthol, methyl salicylate, pectin, plasticized hydrocarbon gel, polyethylene glycol, sodium saccharin
To report a serious adverse event and for information or comments on this product, call 1-800-952-5080 or visit www.orajel.com