- Immediate Toothache Pain Relief
- Medication and applicator in one
Benzocaine (20%) …........oral pain reliever
- for the temporary relief of pain due to toothaches
do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics.
Do not use:
- more than directed
- for more than 7 days unless told to do so by a dentist or doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- swelling, rash or fever develops
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not use if label seal is broken prior to purchase or if colored rings on tip are not blue
- this preparation is intended for use in cases of toothache, only as a temporary expedient until a dentist can be consulted. Do not use continuously.
adults and children 2 years or over:
- Hold swab with solid white tip down. Bend and snap open swab tip with the colored rings. Apply product to to the cavity and around gum surrounding the teeth. Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor. Discard swab after application.
Children under 12 years:
- Should be supervised in the use of this product.
Children under 2 years:
- Ask a dentist or doctor.
FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #5 (tartrazine), flavor, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sodium saccharin
To report a serious adverse event and for information or comments on this product, call us at 1-800-952-5080 or visit www.orajel.com