Provides long lasting protection from mosquitoes, ticks (including ticks that cause Lyme disease) and biting flies: stable flies, black flies, sand flies, and deer flies. Also repels chiggers, fleas, gnats, no-see-ums from treated skin and clothing. OFF! Deep Woods Insect Repellent V gives effective protection and is not greasy, won't stain and resists perspiration. Contains no CFC's or other ozone depleting substances. Federal regulations prohibit CFC propellants in aerosols.
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read all directions before using this product. Hold container 6 to 8 inches from skin or clothing and spray with a slow sweeping motion. Do not spray in enclosed areas. Do not apply over cuts, wounds, or irritated skin. Do not apply to excessively sunburned or damaged skin. Use sparingly on small children. Do not allow use by small children without close adult supervision. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin. Avoid overexposure. Frequent reapplication and saturation are unnecessary for effectiveness. Do not keep product on any longer than necessary. After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water. FOR MAXIMUM PROTECTION, spread evenly with hand to moisten all exposed skin. Do not spray directly on face. TO APPLY TO FACE: Spray palm of hand and rub only. Do not apply to eyes and mouth and do not apply to the hands of young children. WORKS ON CLOTHING TOO: Spray shirts, pants, socks, and hats. For ticks and chiggers also spray cuffs, socks and around other openings in outer clothing. Do not apply under clothing. Use just enough repellent to cover clothing. Wash treated clothing. Will not damage cotton, wool or nylon. DO NOT APPLY ON OR NEAR: ACETATE, RAYON, SPANDEX OR OTHER SYNTHETICS (OTHER THAN NYLON), FURNITURE, PLASTICS, WATCH CRYSTALS, LEATHER AND PAINTED OR VARNISHED SURFACES INCLUDING AUTOMOBILES.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS-CAUTION. Harmful if swallowed. Causes eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes and lips. May cause skin reaction in rare cases. FIRST AID: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Skin: If you or your child react to this product, wash treated skin and call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL HAZARDS-FLAMMABLE: Contents under pressure. Do not use near heat, sparks or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 120 degrees F may cause bursting. Keep treated surface away from fire or flame until dry.
Inert Ingredients 75%