- Prescription MAY BE REQUIRED. Please see Important Note below.
- Designed for optimum efficiency: Luer Adapter allows for multiple draws with a single venipuncture.
- 100 count, individually packaged
- Accommodates needles sizes ranging from 23G to 19G to meet a wide spectrum of patient needs.
- Dual capability permits use for either blood collection or a venous injection.
- Proprietary back end needle design facilitates smooth penetration of rubber tube stopper.
By purchasing syringes or needles from HealthWarehouse.com, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes or needles for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate purpose.
It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase syringes and needles without a prescription. However, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. HealthWarehouse.com reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
In California and Nevada, you assert syringes or needles will be used for diabetic purposes or other legitimate purposes.
CT, IL, ME, NH, NY
These states require a prescription for quantities over 10 syringes or needles. If you order over 10 syringes or needles from these states, you must provide us with a prescription. Your doctor may provide us with a prescription via ePrescription, fax directly from his/her office (1-866-821-3784), or via telephone call with one of our pharmacists (1-866-885-0508, Monday through Friday, Eastern time). You may also mail your prescription directly to HealthWarehouse.com, attn: Pharmacy, 7107 Industrial Rd, Florence, KY 41042.
DE, NJ, US Virgin Islands
These states require a prescription to order syringes or needles. If you order from one of these states, you must provide us with a prescription. Your doctor may provide us with a prescription via ePrescription, fax directly from his/her office (1-866-821-3784), or via telephone call with one of our pharmacists (1-866-885-0508, Monday through Friday, Eastern time). You may also mail your prescription directly to HealthWarehouse.com, attn: Pharmacy, 7107 Industrial Rd, Florence, KY 41042.
In Florida and Virginia, you assert that you are not a minor. A minor is anyone under the age of 18.
Please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
The challenge of any manufacturer in today’s demanding healthcare environment is to provide customers with products that deliver both exceptional performance and value. Nipro has lived up to that promise with a full range of injection systems that match a variety of clinical needs. Nipro’s state-of-the-art manufacturing assures products of consistently high quality that also meet the most rigorous budget requirements.
Paper-to-plastic packaging is convenient and environmentally friendly.
1. Hold Luer Adapter and twist cap/sheath to break off tamper proof seal and remove the cap. Do not remove the Luer Adapter from the sheath. If the tamper proof seal is broken, do not use. Dispose of the Luer Adapter immediately.
2. Thread the Luer Adapter securely into holder, attaching the Luer Adapter to the holder.
3. Remove the sheath from the Luer Adapter and connect needle to the luer taper end. DO NOT TOUCH NEEDLE DIRECTLY.
Cautions: Discard after single use. Do not store at high temperature and humidity. Contents of unopened and undamaged package are sterile, non-toxic, non-pyrogenic. Sterilized with ETO GAS. DO NOT RE-STERILIZE OR RE-USE.
For questions/comments about Nipro products call (305) 599-7174.