- Prescription MAY BE REQUIRED. Please see Important Note below.
- Multiple-Draw needle design provides the convenience of several sample collections with a singlevenipuncture.
- 100 count, individually packaged
- Needle is ultra-sharp and with smooth edges for atraumatic insertion and easy penetration.
- Color-coded hubs assure accurate and convenient gauge size identification.
By purchasing syringes or needles from HealthWarehouse.com, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes or needles for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate purpose.
It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase syringes and needles without a prescription. However, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. HealthWarehouse.com reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
In California and Nevada, you assert syringes or needles will be used for diabetic purposes or other legitimate purposes.
CT, IL, ME, NH, NY
These states require a prescription for quantities over 10 syringes or needles. If you order over 10 syringes or needles from these states, you must provide us with a prescription. Your doctor may provide us with a prescription via ePrescription, fax directly from his/her office (1-866-821-3784), or via telephone call with one of our pharmacists (1-866-885-0508, Monday through Friday, Eastern time). You may also mail your prescription directly to HealthWarehouse.com, attn: Pharmacy, 7107 Industrial Rd, Florence, KY 41042.
DE, NJ, US Virgin Islands
These states require a prescription to order syringes or needles. If you order from one of these states, you must provide us with a prescription. Your doctor may provide us with a prescription via ePrescription, fax directly from his/her office (1-866-821-3784), or via telephone call with one of our pharmacists (1-866-885-0508, Monday through Friday, Eastern time). You may also mail your prescription directly to HealthWarehouse.com, attn: Pharmacy, 7107 Industrial Rd, Florence, KY 41042.
In Florida and Virginia, you assert that you are not a minor. A minor is anyone under the age of 18.
Please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
The challenge of any manufacturer in today’s demanding healthcare environment is to provide customers with products that deliver both exceptional performance and value. Nipro has lived up to that promise with a full range of injection systems that match a variety of clinical needs. Nipro’s state-of-the-art manufacturing assures products of consistently high quality that also meet the most rigorous budget requirements.
Color-coded Needle Hubs
Hub is color-coded for accurate, quick identification in or out of the package.
Paper-to-plastic packaging is convenient and environmentally friendly.
1. Hold the Blood Collection Needle and twist cap/sheath to break off tamper proof seal and remove the cap. Do not remove the needle from the sheath. If the tamper proof seal is broken, do not use. Dispose of the Blood Collection Needle immediately.
2. Thread the needle securely into holder and attach the needle to the holder.
3. Remove the sheath from the needle DO NOT TOUCH NEEDLE DIRECTLY.
Cautions: Discard after single use. Do not store at high temperature and humidity. Contents of unopened and undamaged package are sterile, non-toxic, non-pyrogenic. Sterilized with ETO GAS.
For questions/comments about Nipro products call (305) 599-7174.