- Compare to active ingredient in Habitrol®
- For those who smoke MORE than 10 cigarettes per day
- Includes Behavior Support Program with Self-Help Guide
- Free Audio CD upon request
- Made in the USA
Nicotine 21mg delivered over 24 hours……Stop smoking aid
If pregnant or breast feeding, only use this medicine on the advice of your health care provider. Smoking can seriously harm your child. Try to stop smoking without using any nicotine replacement medicine. This medicine is believed to be safer than smoking. However, the risks to your child from this medicine are not fully known.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Used patches have enough nicotine to poison children and pets. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Discard used patches in disposal tray. If disposal tray is not enclosed, save pouch to use for patch disposal. Dispose of used patch by folding sticky ends together and putting in pouch.
Reduces withdrawal symptoms, including nicotine craving, associated with quitting smoking
When using this product
- do not smoke even when not wearing the patch. The nicotine in your skin will still be entering your bloodstream for several hours after you take off the patch.
- if you have vivid dreams or other sleep disturbances, remove this patch at bedtime
Do not use: if you continue to smoke, chew tobacco, use snuff, use nicotine gum, or use nicotine patch or other nicotine-containing products.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- heart disease, recent heart attack, or irregular heartbeat
- high blood pressure not controlled with medication
- an allergy to adhesive tape or skin problems because you are more likely to get rashes
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- using a non-nicotine stop smoking aid
- taking a prescription medicine for depression or asthma
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- skin redness caused by the patch does not go away after four days, or your skin swells, or you get a
- irregular heartbeat or palpitations occur
- you get symptoms of nicotine overdose, such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, weakness, and rapid heartbeat
When buying this product, you assert that you are at least 18 years of age
If you are under 18 years of age, ask a doctor before use
- before using this product, read the enclosed self-help guide for complete directions and other information
- stop smoking completely when you begin using the patch
- if you smoke more than 10 cigarettes per day, use the following schedule:
Weeks 1 thru 4
- STEP 1 – use one 21 mg patch/day
Weeks 5 thru 6
- STEP 2 – use one 14 mg patch/day
Weeks 7 and 8
- STEP 3 – use on 7 mg patch/day
- if you smoke 10 or less cigarettes per day, start with STEP 2 for 6 weeks, then STEP 3 for 2 weeks and then stop
- apply one new patch every 24 hours on skin that is dry, clean, and hairless
- remove backing from patch and immediately press onto skin. Hold for 10 seconds
- wash hands after applying or removing patch. Discard used patches in disposal tray. If disposal tray is not enclosed, save pouch to use for patch disposal. Dispose of used patch by folding sticky ends together and putting in pouch.
- the used patch should be removed and a new one applied to a different skin site at the same time each day
- if you have vivid dreams, you may removed the patch at bedtime and apply a new one in the morning
- do not wear more than one patch at a time
- do not cut patch in half or into smaller pieces
- do not leave patch on for more than 24 hours because it may irritate your skin and loses strength after 24 hours
- stop using the patch at the end of 8 weeks. If you still feel the need to use the patch talk to your doctor.
acrylate adhesive, polyester, silicone adhesive
Call 1-877-440-7867 8 AM – 8 PM ET, Monday - Friday