- Helps prevent travel sickness
- Calms symptoms associated with motion sickness
- Compare to active ingredient in Bonine
- 1000 Chewable Tablets
Meclizine HCl 25 mg.........Antiemetic
Prevents and treats nausea, vomiting or dizziness due to motion sickness.
Calcium is a mineral naturally found in foods. Calcium is necessary for many normal functions of the body, especially bone formation and maintenance. Calcium can also bind to other minerals (such as phosphate) and aid in their removal from the body.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product:
- you may get drowsy
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowziness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take 1 DOSE 1 HOUR before travel starts
- TABLETS can be chewed or swallowed whole with water
Adults and children 12 years and over: 1-2 TABLETS once daily
Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
Do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
Each tablet contains: phenylalanine 0.28 mg
Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
Aspartame, compressible sugar, croscarmellose sodium, dextrose, FD&C red #40 (Al-lake), magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, raspberry flavor.
For more information on this product please call 203-847-9300.