- Helps prevent travel sickness
- Calms symptoms associated with motion sickness
- Compare to active ingredient in Bonine
- 100 Caplets
Meclizine HCl 12.5mg.........Antiemetic
Prevents and treats nausea, vomiting or dizziness due to motion sickness.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product:
- you may get drowsy
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowziness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years and over: 2-4 CAPLETS once daily
Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
Do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
Each tablet contains: calcium 51mg
Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
Croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid.
For more information on this product please call 203-847-9300.