- Aspirin free
- Temporarily reduces fever
- Provides relief from headache, back ache, muscle aches, menstrual cramps, tooth aches, arthritis, and flu symptoms
- Provides fast relief
- Small, easy-to-swallow tablets
Acetaminophen 325mg.........Pain reliever
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- menstrual cramps
- muscular aches
- temporarily reduces fever
Alcohol Warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
Do not use:
- with any other product containing acetaminophen
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
Adults and children 12 years and over:
Take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as needed. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years: Do not use
USE ONLY IF INNER FOIL SEAL IS NOT BROKEN OR MISSING
Store at room temperature between 20° and 25°C (68° and 77°F).
Use by expiration date printed on package.
Keep product in carton for better identification until used.
Please direct all inquiries about this product to (800) 616-2471 or visit www.majorpharmaceuticals.com