- 90 memory recall
- Medium cuff
- Fast measurement
- Irregular Heartbeat feature
- Clinically validated for accuracy
- Large digital display
- One button operation
- Provides simultaneous readout of systolic/diastolic pressure and pulse rate
The UA-767PAC blood pressure monitor incorporates the latest technology for accurate measurements at home. The One Step Plus Memory monitor is fully automatic and inflates to the correct pressure each time a measurement is taken. The monitor stores the last 90 readings in memory and also displays average readings. The average reading feature automatically calculates the average of the total readings stored in memory.
Storage & Maintenance
- Keep the unit away from direct sunlight, extreme temperatures, humidity or moisture
- Use a dry, soft cloth to clean the unit, or, if desired, use a cloth lightly dampened with water
- Do not wash or expose the wrist cuff to liquid
- Infants, young children or individuals who cannot express their consent are not suitable to take blood pressure measurement.
- Individuals with serious arteriosclerosis are not suitable to take blood pressure measurement.
- Blood pressure readings may change in case of pregnancy. Pregnant women should consult their doctors before taking measurements.
Self-measurement is not medical treatment. If there are unusual values, consult your doctor.
Please direct all inquiries about this product to 1.800.726.3364