- Relieves itching and burning
- Full prescription strength
- Net Wt 12g (.42 oz)
Terbinafine Hydrochloride 1%..........Antifungal
- cures most jock itch (tinea cruris)
- relieves itching, burning, cracking, and scaling which accompany this condition
For external use only.
Do not use
- on nails or scalp
- in or near the mouth or the eyes
- for vaginal yeast infections
When using this product do not get into the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if too much irritation occurs or gets worse.
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- use the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tube
- wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying
- apply once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor.
- wash hands after each use
Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.
Benzyl alcohol, cetyl alchohol, cetyl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, polysorbate 60, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbitan monostearate, stearyl alcohol.
- do not use if seal on tube is broken or is not visible
- store at controlled room temperature 20˚ to 25˚C (68˚-77˚F)
For more information on this product please call 1-800-452-0051; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.