- For relief of occasional constipation
- Induces regularity
- Tasteless when added to water
- Works fast
For relief of occasional constipation and to induce regularity.
Generally produces bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours.
Mix this product (child or adult dose) with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other fluid.
Taking this product without enough fluid may cause choking. See choking warnings.
Adults and children 12 years and older:
- Put 1 dose (1 packet) into a shaker cup or closed container
- Add at least 8 oz of juice, water or other beverage
- Shake 3 to 5 seconds
- Drink promptly
- If mixture thickens, add more fluid, stir, and follow with additional fluid to aid product action
- Take 1-3 times daily
Children 6 years to under 12 years:
- 1/2 adult dose, in 8 oz of fluid
- 1-3 times daily
Children under 6 years: ask a doctor.
- Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking.
- Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing.
If you experience chest pain, vomiting or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
Allergy alert: As with any natural grain product, inhaled or ingested psyllium powder may cause an allergic reaction in people sensitive to psyllium.
Do not use laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of two weeks.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: you experience rectal bleeding, you fail to have a bowel movement.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Per Dose: Psyllium Hydrophilic Mucilloid 6.0 g