Acetaminophen 80mg...........Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Temporary relief of minor aches and pains/ reduces fever.
Do not use:
- with any other product containing acetaminophen
When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage. (see overdose warning)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Dosage may be repeated every 4 hours or as directed by your doctor.
Do not give more than 5 doses in 24 hours.
Children 2 to 3 years:
- 1.6 mL (2 dropperfuls each filled to 0.8 mL marking on the dropper)
Children under 2 years:
- ask a doctor
For acurate dosing follow dosing instructions using the enclosed dropper. Fill dropper to 0.8 mL or prescribed level, and dispense with a single firm squeeze of the dropper bulb. May be given alone or mixed with formula, milk, juices, etc.
- Store at room temperature.
Citric acid, FD&C yellow #6, flavor, methylparaben, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, propylene glycol, purified water.