For the temporary relief of itching and pain due to poison ivy, poison sumac, insect bites, or other minor skin irritations. Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac.
Shake well before using. For adults and children 2 yrs. of age or older: Apply to the area not more than three to four times daily. Before each use cleanse the skin with soap and water and dry the affected area. Children under 2 yrs. of age consult a physician before use. Moisten cotton or soft cloth with lotion and apply 3-4 times daily as needed for comfort.
For External Use Only. Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on children under 2 years of age without consulting a physician. If condition worsens, does not improve or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use and consult a physician. KEEP THIS AND ALL DRUGS OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Calamine 8%; Pramoxine HCl 1%
SD Alcohol 38B 2.5%; Camphor; Diazolidinyl Urea; Fragrances; Glycerin; Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose; Methylparaben; Polysorbate 80; Propylene Glycol; Propylparaben; Purified Water