- Indicates irregular heartbeat
- Simultaneous readout of systolic/diastolic pressure and pulse rate 90 memories
- Fits wrists up to 8.5 inches (21.5 cm)
- Fully automatic
- Low battery indicator
- Rigid carrying case included
- One button operation
- Calculates and displays average readings
LifeSource blood pressure monitors provide an accurate record of your blood pressure over a period of time. This can be a valuable aid in diagnosing and preventing potential health problems. Also included is an Irregular Heartbeat Detection feature that alerts the user and provides an accurate measurement even when an irregular heartbeat occurs. You are able to store at least 51 readings in memory on this monitor that reflect your normal blood pressure taken in the comfort of your home. You can conveniently print out your measurement data and share it with your doctor. The whole process is quick and easy. Just press the START button and the rest is automatic.
- One touch operation
- 90 total memory
- Fully automatic
Storage & Maintenance
- Keep the unit away from direct sunlight, extreme temperatures, humidity or moisture
- Use a dry, soft cloth to clean the unit, or, if desired, use a cloth lightly dampened with water
- Do not wash or expose the wrist cuff to liquid
- Infants, young children or individuals who cannot express their consent are not suitable to take blood pressure measurement.
- Individuals with serious arteriosclerosis are not suitable to take blood pressure measurement.
- Blood pressure readings may change in case of pregnancy. Pregnant women should consult their doctors before taking measurements.
Self-measurement is not medical treatment. If there are unusual values, consult your doctor.
- main unit
- instruction manual
- carrying case
Please direct all inquiries about this product to 1.800.726.3364