- 24 hour relief from: sneezing runny nose; itchy, water eyes; itchy throat or nose; nasal congestion
- Small, easy-to-swallow tablets
- For Indoor & Outdoor Allergies
Cetirizine HCl (10 mg).........Antihistamine
Temporarily relieves the these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itching nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When using this product
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
- if breast-feeding: not recommended
- if pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Adults and children 6 years & older||one 10mg tablet once daily; do not take more than one 10mg tablet in 24 hours. A 5mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms.|
|Adults 65 years and over||ask a doctor|
|Children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
|consumers with liver or kidney disease||ask a doctor|
- Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
anhydrous lactose, colloidal silicon dioxide, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, titanium dioxide, and triacetin