- Temporarily relieves symptoms of:
- Acid indigestion
Dried aluminum hydroxide gel (80mg)…...... Antacid
Magnesium trisilicate (14.2mg)…...... Antacid
Temporarily relieves symptoms of heartburn and acid indigestion due to acid reflux.
Do not use:
- for peptic ulcers
- if you have trouble swallowing
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- kidney disease
- a sodium restricted diet
Stop use and ask a doctor if heartburn or stomach pain continues or you need to take for more than 14 days.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Tamper evident: Do no use if imprinted seal under cap is missing or broken.
- chew 2 - 4 TABLETS after meals and at bedtime as needed (up to 4 times a day) or as directed by a doctor.
- for best results, drink a half glass of water or other liquid after each dose
- do not take more than 16 TABLETS in a 24 hour period
- store at room temperature
- each tablet contains 5mg of magnesium, 21mg of sodium
alginic acid, calcium stearate, flavor, sodium bicarbonate, starch (may contain corn starch) and sucrose
Questions or comments
call toll-free 1-888-367-6471