Aluminum hydroxide (160mg)…...... Antacid
Magnesium carbonate (105mg)…...... Antacid
Temporarily relieves symptoms of heartburn, acid indigestion, sour stomach, upset stomach associated with these symptoms.
Ask a doctor before use if you are:
- taking a prescription drug
- on a sodium restricted diet
When using this product
- Do not take more than 16 tablets in 24 hours
- Do not use th maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Tamper evident: Do no use if imprinted seal under cap is missing or broken.
- chew 2 - 4 tablets four times a day or as directed by a doctor after meals and at bedtime as needed
- for best results, drink a half glass of water or other liquid
- DO NOT SWALLOW WHOLE
- store at room temperature
- each tablet contains 35mg of magnesium, 20mg of sodium
alginic acid, calcium stearaTe, flavor, sodium bicarbonate, and sucrose. May contain stearic acid. Contains sorbitol or mannitol. May contain starch.
call toll-free 1-888-367-6471