- Now available Over-The-Counter!
- Original Prescription Strength
- Compare to Allegra Allergy 180mg
- For treatment of indoor and Outdoor Allergies
- Non-drowsy relief of sneezing, runny nose, and itchy, watery eyes, nose and throat
Fexofenadine HCl 180mg ..........Antihistamine
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Don not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product
- do not take more than directed
- do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
- do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take one180 mg tablet with water once a day; do not take more than 1 tablet in 24 hours|
|children under 12 years of age||do not use|
|adults 65 years of age and older||ask a doctor|
|consumers with kidney disease||ask a doctor|
Other Information:Do not use if printed foil under cap is broken or missing.
Store at 20° - 25° C (68° - 77° F)
Protect from excessive moisture.
This product meets the requirements of USP Dissolution Test 3
colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, titanium dioxide