Sennosides, USP, 15mg ……….Stimulant laxative
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity).
- Generally produces a bowel movement in 6 -12 hours.
Do not use
- laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor.
- for a period longer than 1 week
Ask a doctor before use if you have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
Stop use and ask the doctor if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: chew 2 pills once or twice daily
Children 6 to under 12 years of age: chew 1 pill once or twice daily
Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- Each tablet contains: 50mg of calcium
- Sodium free
- Store at room temperature
acacia, alginic acid, carnauba wax, colloidal silcon dioxide, dibasic calcium phosphate, iron oxides, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium benzoate, sodium lauryl sulfate, starch, stearic acid, sucrose, talc, titanium dioxide