- Easy to use
- Over 99% accurate**
- Results 5 days before missed period
- 2 Tests
Testing Before Missed Period?
The e.p.t.® +/- pregnancy test can be used up to 4 days before your expected period, which is 5 days sooner than waiting until you miss your period to test.
However, the distributor of e.p.t.® recommends waiting until the day of your expected period for more accurate results.
If you want to test earlier, keep in mind that levels of the pregnancy hormone vary greatly, which makes testing earlier less reliable. If you test early and get a negative result, the distributor of e.p.t.® recommends retesting on the day of your expected period.
**Over 99% accurate at detecting typical pregnancy hormone levels. Note that hormone levels vary. See leaflet.
Easy to Read
- Easy-to-Read +/- indicator.
Easy to Use
- Remove cap and place absorbent tip in urine stream for 5 seconds.
- Lay test flat while developing.
- Read results in 2 minutes
Clinical results with early pregnancy samples
|Number of days before expected period||% of pregnant women who got a "pregant" result with e.p.t.®|
- Store at 36° - 86°F (2° - 30°C). Do not freeze.
- For in-vitro diagnostic use. Not for internal use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if the foil wrapper containing the test is damaged.
- Do not use a test that is past its expiration date.
Call 1-800-378-1783 (Español: 1-800-337-7266)
- Registered nurses available 8:30 am - 5:00 pm EST weekdays.
- Consumer specialists available until 8:00 pm.
- Recorded help in English available 24 hours (including weekends).