- Compare to the active ingredient of Senokot-S®
- 100 Tablets
- Natural vegetable laxative
Active Ingredients (in each tablet)
Docusate sodium 50 mg ……….Stool Softener
Sennosides 8.6 mg ……….Laxative
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity).
- Generally produces a bowel movement in 6 -12 hours.
Do not use laxative products for more than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have stomach pain, nausea, vomiting or noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period of 2 weeks or are taking mineral oil.
Stop use and ask the doctor if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours
|Age||Starting dosage||Maximum dosage|
|Adults and children 12 years & older||2 TABLETS once a day , preferably at bedtime; increase as needed or directed by doctor.||4 TABLETS in the morning and 4 tablets at bedtime.|
|Children under 12 years of age||Ask a doctor||Ask a doctor|
|Children under 2 years of age||Ask a doctor||Ask a doctor|
- Each tablet contains: calcium 7 mg, sodium 5 mg
- Store at room temperature
- TAMPER EVIDENT : Do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
Croscarmellose Sodium, Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, FD&C yellow #5 (tartrazine), FD&C yellow #6, hypromellose, magnesium silicate, magnesium stearate, mineral oil, PEG, sodium benzoate, sodium lauryl sulfate, starch, stearic acid, titanium dioxide