- Compare to the active ingredient in Benadryl Allergy
- Relieves symptoms of upper respiratory allergies
- Blocks histamine
- Provides fast, effective reversal of the often dangerous effects of a massive histamine release
- Relieves symptoms of hay fever
Active ingredient(in each capsule):
Diphenhydramine HCL 50 mg ................... Antihistamine
Temporarily relieves these symptoms associated with the common cold, hay fever, or other respiratory allergies:
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
Do not use with any other product containing Diphenhydramine HCL, including one applied topically.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
- have trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- have a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- have glaucoma
- are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product:
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- marked drowsiness may occur
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Take every 4-6 hours
Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours.
**25 mg strength is not available in this package. Do not attempt to break capsules.
|Adults and children 12 years or over||1 capsule|
|Children under 12 years||ask a doctor|
Store at room temperature 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F)
Protect from excessive moisture
Black Iron Oxide, D & C Red #28, FD & C Blue #1, FD & C Red #40, Gelatin, Lactose Monohydrate, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate