- Dual-action Enzyme plus Probiotics
- Helps prevent gas, bloating, and diarrhea caused by eating dairy
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Breaks down lactose hours after reaching the digestive tract*
- Powered by Ganeden BC30 Probiotic
Ganaden BC30 (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086).........500 million CFU*
Lactase Enzyme.........3,000 FCC Lactase Units*
*Daily value not established
Digestive Advantage Lactose Defense Formula helps prevent the gas, bloating, and diarrhea that many people experience after eating foods containing dairy.* Only Lactose Defense Formula combines lactase enzyme plus probiotics, a dual-action formula that can help break down lactose hours after reaching the digestive tract.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.
Allergy Warning: May contain trace amounts of casein (milk protein) and soy. Lactose Free.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults: Take two capsules on days one and two. Thereafter, take one capsules daily. Begin to introduce dairy back into your diet on day three. Some individuals may require two capsules daily.
- Children 5 years and older: It is recommended that capsules be opened and contents be mixed into a cold drink, oatmeal, applesauce or other food. Children should follow the same dosing regimen as adults.
- Store at room temperature 15˚-30˚C (59˚- 86˚F)
- TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if tamper-evident seal around cap is broken or missing
Vegetarian capsule shell (hypromellose, water, chlorophyllin, titanium dioxide (color)), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide.
Please direct all inquiries about this product to Ganeden Biotech, Inc., 5915 Landerbrook Dr., Mayfield Heights, OH, 44124, 800.456.0276, www.digestiveadvantage.com