- Probiotic supplement
- Helps defend against occasional digestive upsets
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Establishes balance in the digestive system
- Powered by Ganeden BC30 Probiotic
Ganaden BC30 (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086).........1 billion CFU*
As a daily supplement to a balanced diet, Digestive Advantage Intensive Bowel Support is specifically formulated to give you digestive confidence. Digestive Advantage Intensive Bowel Support contains friendly Ganeden BC30 probiotics, which clinical trials show help defend against occasional digestive upsets such as gas, bloating, and diarrhea.* Studies show that Ganeden BC30 breaks down complex carbohydrates that, if undigested, may trigger or worsen certain digestive upsets.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.
Allergy Warning: May contain trace amounts of casein (milk protein) and soy. Lactose Free.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults: Take one capsule daily with water. Capsule may be opened and sprinkled on food.
- Children 5 years and over: For children it is recommended that one capsule be opened and contents mixed into a cold drink, oatmeal, applesauce or other food. Consult your pediatrician for further information.
- Store at room temperature 15˚-30˚C (59˚- 86˚F)
- TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if tamper-evident seal around cap is broken or missing
Microcrystalline cellulose, Vegetarian capsule shell (hypromellose, water, titanium dioxide (color), caramel (color), Magnesium stearate, Silicon dioxide
Please direct all inquiries about this product to Ganeden Biotech, Inc., 5915 Landerbrook Dr., Mayfield Heights, OH, 44124, 800.456.0276, www.digestiveadvantage.com