Acetaminophen 325 mg………. Pain Relief
Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 10 mg………. Cough Supressant
Diphenhydramine 12.5 mg………. Antihistamine
Temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms including:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- sore throat
- minor aches and pains
- muscular aches
- runny nose and sneezing
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- with other medicines containing acetaminophen.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even on used on the skin.
Alcohol warning if you consume more than 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
Sore throat warning if sore throat is sever, persists for more than two days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When using this product:
- you may get very drowsy
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in small children
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- redness or swelling is present
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- cough lasts more than 7 days, or occurs with fever, rash, or headaches that last.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4 hours
- do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours
|Adults and children 12 years and over||2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL)|
|Children 6 years to under 12 years||1 teaspoonful (5 mL)|
|Children under 6 years||Ask a doctor|
- Store at room temperature 15-30°C (59˚-86°F)
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine, 8.4 mg per teaspoonful (5 mL)
Acesulfame-K, natural and artificial orange flavor, aspartame, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, menthol, methylparaben, polyethylene glycol, potassium sorbate, and purified water. May contain citric acid to adjust pH.
Please call 1-800-899-3116.