- Especially made for diabetics
- Loosens and relieves chest congestion
- Alcohol free, Sodium free, Color free, Sugar/Fructose/Sorbitol free
- 118 mL (4 fl oz)
Active Ingredients (in each 5 mL)
Guaifenesin 100 mg………. Expectorant
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema.
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headaches that last. This could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4 hours
- do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours
|Adults and children 12 years and over||2-4 teaspoonfuls|
|Children 6 years to under 12 years||1-2 teaspoonfuls|
|Children 2 years to under 6 years||1/2 - 1 teaspoonful|
|Under 2 years||ask a doctor|
- Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68˚-77°F)
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine, 8.4 mg per teaspoonful (5 mL)
- Keep tightly closed
Acesulfame-K, artificial flavors, aspartame, benzoic acid, citric acid, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, methylparaben, propylene glycol, and water.
Please call 1-800-899-3116.