- Especially made for diabetics
- Compare to the active ingredients in Robitussin DM*
- Non-Narcotic, Alcohol free, Sodium free, Color free, Sugar/Fructose/Sorbitol free
- 118 mL (4 fl oz)
Active Ingredients (in each 5 mL)
Guaifenesin 100 mg………. Expectorant
Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 10 mg………. Cough Supressant
- temporarily relieves cough
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Wyeth Consumer Healthcare , distributer of Robitussin DM.
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- cough lasts more than 7 days, or occurs with fever, rash, or headaches that last. This could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4 hours
- do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours
|Adults and children 12 years and over||2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL)|
|Children 6 years to under 12 years||1 teaspoonful (5 mL)|
|Children 2 years to under 6 years||1/2 teaspoonful (2.5 mL)|
|Under 2 years||Ask a doctor|
- Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68˚-77°F)
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine, 8.4 mg per teaspoonful (5 mL)
- keep tightly closed
Acesulfame-K, artificial flavors, aspartame, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, menthol, methylparaben, potassium sorbate, and purified water. May contain citric acid to adjust pH.
Please call 1-800-899-3116.