- For use with Bayer Breeze2 Meter
- 5 discs of 10-test strip discs (50 total)
- No individual test strip handling
- No coding required
- Small blood sample (1µL) required
The new Breeze2 system provides accuracy every time.
No coding required. No individual strip handling. Just Easier.
Bayer is committed to helping people with diabetes experience life’s possibilities.
That’s why Bayer is introducing the new Ascensia Breeze2 blood glucose monitoring system, using the new BREEZE®2 10-test disc. Just load and go! Test 10 times without reloading and there is no coding required for easy accuracy every time.
- No Coding required.
- No individual Test Strip Handling
- NEW Results in 5 seconds
- NEW Small sample (1µL) required
- Large easy-to-read display
- Easy-to-use single function buttons
- Automatic error detection and messaging
- Supports Diabetes Management Software
- NEW 420 test memory
- Automatic underfill detection ensures enough blood to perform each test successfully
- Alternate Site Testing (AST)
The Ascensia Breeze2 system is ideal for people with limited dexterity due to arthritis.
In fact, the system even earned the Ease of Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation (US and Canada).
For help with your product, please call the Bayer Easy C.A.R.E. hotline at 1-800-266-1139. Support for meters is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.