- Podiatrist recommended formula
- Strongest formula without a prescription
- Kills the fungus that causes fungal nails
- Prevents fungus from growing on the skin around the nails
Active Ingredients (in each 5 mL)
Undecylenic Acid 10%………. Antifungal
- cures most athlete's foot.
- cures most jock itch and ringworm.
- relieves itching, burning, cracking, and scaling which accompany these conditions.
For external use only.
Do not use:
- on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- for vaginal yeast infections.
When using this product do not:
- get into the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse throughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- irritation ocurs or there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot or ringworm) or within 2 weeks (for jock itch).
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- wash the affected area and dry thoroughly.
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor. Supervise children in the use of this product.
- for athletes foot: Pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily or 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- wash hands after each use.
- Store at room temperature 2-30°C (36˚-86°F)
Aloe vera, arginine, cetyl alcohol, clotrimazole, coco-caprylate/caprate, disodium EDTA, glyceryl stearate, lavender oil, methylparaben, ornithine HCl, PEG-100 stearate, propylparaben, sodium polyacrylate, sorbitan stearate, stearic acid, tea tree oil, triethanolamine, urea, water.
For more information on this product please call 866-263-9003.