Gently dissolves polish, even under the cuticle.
Extremely flammable. Liquid and vapors may ignite. Do not use when smoking. Do not use or store near fire, flame or heat. Harmful if taken internally. In case of accidental ingestion, give fluids liberally and consult with local Poison Control Center. Harmful to synthetic fabrics, wood finishes, and plastics. Keep out of reach of children.
Acetone; Water; Propylene Carbonate; Dimethyl Glutarate; Dimethyl Succinate; Dimethyl Adipate; Gelatin; Glycerin; Diglycerol; Fragrance; Benzophenone-1; PG; Ext. Violet 2; Red 33