- 24 hour allergy relief
- Original prescription strength
- Non-drowsy formula
- Relief of sneezing, runny nose, and itchy watery eyes
- 20 Count (Tablets), 10mg
Active Ingredient (in each tablet)
Loratadine 10mg USP..................antihistamine
Temporarily these relieves symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- runny nose
|Adults and children 12 years & older||1 TABLET daily; not more than 1 TABLET in 24 hours|
|Children under 6 years of age||Ask a doctor|
- Consumers with liver or kidney disease should ask a doctor.
- Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
- When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For questions on this product please call 1-800-252-7484 or visit www.claritin.com.