For external use only. Not to be swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. Use on children under 6 months of age only with the advice of a physician. Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Flammable do not use near heat, flame or while smoking, avoid long term storage above 104° F (40° C). Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120° F (49° C).
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (10%), Oxybenzone (6%)
Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, SD Alcohol 40 (69% w/w), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Fragrance, Isopropyl Myristate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate