- Strengthens your saliva's natural defenses for healthier teeth and gums.
- Penetrates hard-to-reach areas
- #1 Recommended Dry Mouth Care
- Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity
- Reduces Bacteria and Gum Irritations Due To Dry Mouth
If pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use, please visit your dentist.
Stop use and ask a dentist if sensitivity or other problems persist or worsen. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate.
Do not store at temperature above 120.
Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Central right away.
Lactoperoxidase (15,000 Units), Glucose Oxidase (10,000 Units), Lysozyme (16mg), Lactoferrin (16mg), Sodium Monofluorophosphate (0.14% w/v fluoride ion), Sorbitol, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Xylitol, Isoceteth 20, Cellulose Gum, Flavor, Calcium Lactate, Sodium Benzoate, Poloxamer, Beta-d-glucose, Potassium Thiocyanate, Blue 1