Menthol 2.5% . . . . cooling pain reliever
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains. Used for muscle and joint pains associated with arthritis, backache, joint pain, knee pain, massages, strains, sprains, stiff neck, strains & sprains, etc.
camphor, carbomer, DMDM hydantoin, isoceteth-20, isopropyl alcohol, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, sodium hydroxide, water.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Remove protective cap
- To open: twist applicator counter-clockwise until it stops
- Squeeze tube to dispense gel
- To close: twist applicator clockwise until it stops
- After closing, use applicator to massage in gel
- After use, clean applicator with damp cloth or paper towel - do not rinse under or immerse in water
- Replace protective cap
For external use only, keep away from children.
For questions with your product please call 1-800-223-0182.