Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with: insect bites; minor burns; sunburn; minor skin irritations; minor cuts; scrapes; rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac.
Do not use more than directed. Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
For external use only. Do not use: on large areas of the body; with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth. Ask a doctor before use: on chicken pox, on measles. When using this product: avoid contact with eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens; symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Diphenhydramine HCl 2%
SD Alcohol 38B; Camphor; Citric Acid; Diazolidinyl Urea; Glycerin; Hypromellose; Methylparaben; Propylene Glycol; Propylparaben; Purified Water; Sodium Citrate