BD Ultra-Fine™ II 1/2cc
*For 50 Units or Less
*30 Gauge 1/2 inch (12.7mm) Needle
*100 Sterile Single Use Syringes (10 packs)
This product does NOT contain natural rubber latex
By purchasing hypodermic needles from HealthWarehouse.com, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these hypodermic needles for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate medical purpose.
It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase hypodermic needles without a prescription; however, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. HealthWarehouse.com reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
In California and Nevada, you assert hypodermic needles will be used for diabetic purposes or legitimate purpose.
CT, IL, ME, NH, NY
These states require a prescription for quantities over 10 needles. If you order over 10 needles from these states, we must confirm your prescription. You can either fax your prescription to 1-866-821-3784 or send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DE, NJ, US Virgin Islands
These states require a prescription to order hypodermic needles. If you order from one of these states, we must confirm your prescription. You can either fax your prescription to 1-866-821-3784 or send it by email to email@example.com.
In Florida and Virginia, you assert that you are not a minor. A minor is anyone under the age of 18.
Please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Questions: Contact BD Consumer Healthcare: 201-847-6800 or Visit: www.BDdiabetes.com
To ensure maximum safety and comfort, you should never use a syringe more than once. For more details, read about the risks of needle reuse.
All BD insulin syringes are...
*Engineered with optimal point geometry for maximum comfort and reliability
*Coated with special Micro-Bonded lubrication for a more comfortable injection
*Manufactured with a special surgical grade of stainless steel
*Subject to 100% needle point inspection to assure consistent high quality
*Non-toxic, non-pyrogenic and DO NOT CONTAIN LATEX
- To expose plunger, twist white cap to break seal, then pull off.
- To expose needle, twist orange cap to break seal, then pull STRAIGHT off, being careful not to bend the needle.
- To measure correct dose, align top edge of Thin-Line plunger tip with your dosage mark on the syringe scale.
- Use once only. To prevent misuse after injection, destroy syringe needle and contain. Dispose of used products in accordance with local law and ordinances.
- If you inject someone else or dispose of someone else's syringes, extreme caution must be exercised to avoid accidental needle sticks which can transmit serious even grave infections. Do not recap or clip someone else's syringe needle. As soon as possible place used syringe, intact in a safe container.
For patients who mix two types of insulin, do not change the order of mixing that the physician has prescribed or the model brand of the syringe or needle without first consulting your physician or pharmacist. Failure to heed this warning can result in dosage error.
BD Consumer Healthcare
Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417
©2003 BD www.BDdiabetes.com