- Antiseptic for preparation of the skin prior to injection
- Excellent for many other household uses
- Individually foil wrapped
- Thicker and softer
- Box of 100 swabs
- BD Alcohol Swabs ensure reliable site preparation for safe, hygienic insulin injections.
- BD Alcohol Swabs are also excellent for many other household uses.
- 70% Isopropyl Alcohol for optimum anti-bacterial action.
- Use an antiseptic skin cleanser before injection with B-D insulin syringes.
- Exclusive four-layer wrapper provides air-tight seal...prevent leakage and drying out.
Isopropyl Alcohol, 70% V/V… Antiseptic
For the preparation of the skin prior to injection to decrease germs in minor cuts and scrapes.
- External use only
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Do not apply on irritated skin.
- Do not use in the eyes, or on mucous membranes. In case of deep or puncture wounds, consult a doctor.
Wipe injection site vigorously.
Store at room temprature.
If you have a question or comments about this product, please call 1-888-232-2737 Monday through Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm Eastern Time NOT FOR MEDICAL OR EMERGENCY INFORMATION or visit www.bddiabetes.com.