- For use with Bayer Breeze2 Blood Glucose Strips
- 10-Test disc for no strip handling
- No coding required
- Designed for easy handling
- 5 year limited warranty
- For in vitro diagnostic use
- Blood Glucose Meter
- Quick Reference Guide
- User Guide
- Bayer MICROLET® Adjustable Lancing Device with 5 lancets
- Bayer CLINILOG® Record Diary
- Carrying Case
- Warranty Card
The Bayer Breeze2 Blood Glucose Monitoring System gives you effortless testing with every use. It features single-function buttons that are easy to use and understand. Cleared for multiple site testing you can now test the finger, forearm, palm, abdomen, or thigh. With a comfortable and convenient shape, the Bayer Breeze2 Meter fits perfectly in the palm of your hand and is stable for table-top testing.
Now you don't have to fumble with individual test strips. One easy-to-load Bayer AUTODISC™ includes 10 individual test strips. The Bayer Breeze2 Meter has automatic coding and underfill detection, just a tiny blood drop is required because the test strip automatically draws in the right amount with "Sip-in Sampling"™.
1. Open meter, insert 10-test disc, close meter.
2. Pull and push the blue end tab to expose test strip.
3. Apply sample and take reading.
For questions, comments, or help with reimbursement, call 1-800-348-8100 or visit www.bayerdiabetes.com.