Aspirin 81mg…...... Pain reliever
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains; ask your doctor about the other uses for aspirin.
Reye's Syndrome: Children and teenagers should not use this drug for chicken pox or flu symptoms before consulting a doctor about Reye's Syndrome, a rare but serious illness reported with aspirin.
Alcohol Warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take aspirin or other pain relievers/ fever reducers. Aspirin may cause stomach bleeding.
Do not use:
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to aspirin or any other pain reliever/ fever reducer
- within 7 days after having tonsillectomy or oral surgery
Ask a doctor before use:
- in children under 12 years of age
- if you have asthma, ulcers, bleeding problems, stomach problems that last or return
- if you are taking prescription drugs for anticoagulation, gout, diabetes, arthritis
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction occurs; seek medical help right away
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- symptoms do not improve
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or last more than 3 days
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
these could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is missing or broken.
Drink a full glass of water with each dose.
Adults and children 12 years or older:
- take 4 - 8 TABLETS every 4 hours as needed; not more than 48 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
Children under 12 years:
- ask a doctor; do not exceed recommended dose
- store at room temperature
- for institutional use only
May contain: FD&C yellow #6 lake, flavor, saccharin sodium, silicon dioxide, starch, stearic acid, sugar.
If you hace any questions or comments about this product, please call 718-382-5000 or visit www.gericarepharm.com.