- Compare to the active ingredient in Bayer Adult Low Dose Enteric Coated Aspirin
- Relieves minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor
- Reduces inflammation
- Helps reduce fevers
- Used to treat or prevent heart attacks, strokes, and angina
Active Ingredient (in each tablet)
Asprin 81 mg……………….Pain reliever
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains.
Ask your doctor about other uses for aspirin.
Reye’s syndrome: Children and teenagers should not use this drug for chicken pox or flu symptoms before consulting a doctor about Reye's Syndrome, a rare but serious illness reported to be associated with aspirin.
Alcohol warning: If you consume three or more alcoholic drink every day, ask your doctor whether you should take aspirin or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Aspirin may cause stomach bleeding.
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- stomach problems (such as heartburn, upset stomach or pain) that last or return
- bleeding problems
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for:
- anticoagulation (thinning the blood)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- an allergic reaction occurs; seek medical help right away
- pain worsens or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever worsens or lasts for more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during last three months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or cause complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Tamper evident. Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is missing or broken.
Adults and children 12 years and older: 4 to 8 TABLETS every 4 HOURS while symptoms persis;. not more than 48 TABLETS in 24 HOURS, or as directed by doctor.
Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
anhydrous lactose, carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, D&C Yellow 10, iron oxide ochre, methacrylic acid copolymer, microcrystalline cellulose, polysorbate 80, simethicone, sodium hydroxide, sodium laurel sulfate, talc, titanium dioxide, triethyl citrate