- Pain reliever/ Fever reducer
- Compare to the active ingredient in Bayer® Aspirin
- 100 Tablets - 325 mg
Asprin 325mg……………….Pain reliever/ Fever reducer
Provides temporary relief of: headache, pain and fever of colds, tooth ache, menstrual pain, muscle pain, minor pain of arthritis.
Reye’s syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Alcohol warning: If you consume three or more alcoholic drink every day, ask your doctor whether you should take aspirin or other pain relievers/fever reducers.
Do not use if you are allergic to asprin.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- stomach problem that persists or recur
- bleeding problems
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for:
- anticoagulation (thinning the blood)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- pain worsens or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever worsens or lasts for more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during last three months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or cause complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
1 to 2 TABLETS with water. Dosage may be repeated every 4 HOURS, not to exceed 12 TABLETS in 24 HOURS.
Children under 12 years:
consult a doctor
- Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).