- Compare to the active ingredient in Ecotrin Regular Strength
- Enteric coating for added stomach protection
- Designed to dissolve in small intestine
- 100 Tablets
Aspirin 325mg…. Pain reliever
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- minor aches and pains
- ask your doctor about other uses
Reye’s syndrome: Children and teenagers should not use this drug for chicken pox or flu symptoms before a doctor is consulted about Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness reported to be associated with aspirin.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (swelling)
Alcohol Warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take aspirin or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Aspirin may cause stomach bleeding.
Do not use: if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer or if you are allergic to aspirin.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- stomach problems that last or come back, such as heartburn, upset stomach or pain
- bleeding problems
- high blood pressure, heart or kidney disease, are taking a diuretic, or are over 65 years of age
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for:
- anticoagulation (thinning the blood)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away
- redness or swelling occurs. Seek medical help right away
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 1 to 2 TABLETS every 4 HOURS as needed; do not exceed more than 12 TABLETS in 24 HOURS, or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
May contain acetylated monoglycerides, cellulose, croscamellose sodium, D&C yellow #10 lake, FD&C yellow #6 lake, glycerol monostearate, hypromellose, hypromellose phthalate, iron oxide, methacrylic acid, methylparaben, mineral oil, PEG, polydextrose, polysorbate, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, propylene glycol, propylparaben, silica, sodium alginate, sodium bicarbonate, sodium lauryl sulfate, starch, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate, wax.