- Used to treat or prevent fainting
Respiratory stimulant used as smelling salts to treat or prevent fainting.
Inhale a slight whiff to treat a 'fainting spell.
Do not administer to children unless directed by a physician
FLAMMABLE: Keep away from spark, heat and flame.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
May cause irritation if inhaled.
Avoid inhaling more than a slight whiff.
Avoid eye contact with liquid or vapors.
Keep tightly closed.