- 50 coated tablets
- Pain reliever/fever reducer
Ibuprofen 200mg . . . . Pain reliever/fever reducer
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- Muscular aches
- Menstrual cramps
- The common cold
- Minor pain of arthritis
- Reduces fever
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include :
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
- Skin reddening or rash
Stomach bleeding warning:
This product contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause stomach bleeding
Do not use: if you ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Stomach pains
- Problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- Taking any other drug containing an NSAID, prescription or nonprescription
- Taking a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- Taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin
When using this product give with food or milk if stomach upset occurs.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Do not take more than directed. (See overdose warning.)
- Do not take longer than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
Adults and children 12 years and older take 1 TABLET every 4 to 6 HOURS while symptoms persist. If pain or fever does not respond to 1 TABLET, 2 TABLETS may be used. Do not exceed 6 TABLETS in 24 HOURS.
Children under 12 years should consult with a doctor.
- Store between 68° to 77°F (20° to 25°C)
- Avoid high humidity and excessive heat above 104°F (40°C)
acetylated monoglycerides, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, methylparaben, microcrystalline cellulose, pharmaceutical glaze, pharmaceutical ink, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylparaben, sodium benzoate, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, sucrose, synthetic iron oxide, titanium dioxide, white wax
For questions/comments with your product call 1-800-88-ADVIL