- Repels and kills ticks including Deer ticks (vector of Lyme disease), American dog ticks (vector of Rocky Mountain spotted fever), Brown dog ticks (vector of Ehrlichiosis), and Lone Star ticks (vector of Ehrlichiosis) for up to four weeks
- Repels and kills all life stages of fleas
- Prevents fleas on treated dogs from infesting your home
- Kills all flea life stages within 12 hours of initial application and continues to prevent infestations for a month
- SPrevents development of fleas, flea eggs, pupae and larvae for a month
- Larval flea stages in the dog’s surroundings are killed following contact with a K9 Advantix® II treated dog
- Repels and kills mosquitoes for up to four weeks
- Repels and prevents blood-feeding by biting flies
- 5-way protection against ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, biting flies and lice
- Kills chewing lice
For the Prevention and Treatment of Flea and Lice Infestations on Dogs
K9 Advantix is a once a month topical application that kills and repels disease spreading fleas - ticks and mosquitoes. K9 Advantix kills 98-100% of fleas within 12 hours. K9 Advantix is for use on dogs and puppies 7 weeks of age or older..
Imidacloprid (8.80% by weight), Permethin (44%by weight) and Pyriproxyfen (0.44% by weight)
HAZARDS TO HUMANS: Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS: For external use only. Do not use on puppies under 7 weeks of age. Do not get this product in dog’s eyes or mouth. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your animal is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product.